EVE Client for Slack
Original research supplemented with machine learning and carefully curated public vulnerability data enables organizations to prioritize threats based on targeted platforms, attack chain metrics, and exploitation likelihood.
The Exodus Intelligence EVE platform makes this extremely valuable intelligence easy for enterprise security operations teams to consume directly from your Slack channel!
EVE client for Slack
EVE Client for Slack allows users to query vulnerability intelligence directly from a channel within the enterprise ChatOps workflow.
How do I use EVE Client for Slack?
- First add the EVE client for Slack to a public channel.
- Then interact with the client by mentioning @eve followed by a vulnerability identifier (e.g. cve-2021-44228).
Request all available fields from a given vulnerability
Request all available fields from a vulnerability by mentioning @eve followed by a vulnerability identifier and no other arguments. Example: @eve cve-2021-44228
Request specific fields from a given vulnerability
Request specific fields from a vulnerability by mentioning @eve followed by a vulnerability identifier and one of the field names listed below:
- @eve cve-2021-44228 vendor : Vendor name
- @eve cve-2021-44228 product : Product name
- @eve cve-2021-44228 title : Title
- @eve cve-2021-44228 description : Description
- @eve cve-2021-44228 severity: severity
- @eve cve-2021-44228 cpes : Common Platform Enumerations
- @eve cve-2021-44228 cvss : Common Vulnerability Scoring System score
- @eve cve-2021-44228 attack_vector : Attack vector
- @eve cve-2021-44228 external_exploitability : Exploitability information
- @eve cve-2021-44228 external_references: Related URLs
- @eve cve-2021-44228 created_timestamp : Timestamp vulnerability was added to EVE database
- @eve cve-2021-44228 pubish_date : Date vulnerability was disclosed
- @eve cve-2021-44228 external_modified_timestamp : Timestamp vulnerability was last updated in EVE database
- @eve cve-2021-44228 updated_date : Date vulnerability was last modified by source